Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My San Francisco Kitchen Tour




In late Spring, The Kitchn came over to check out my kitchen. We toured the dishes, the pots and pans, even the dark little cupboard corners.

The result was a peek into my Real World. Unless I'm writing, the kitchen is where I hang out most of the time, and I consider it a surprisingly intimate space. So today I feel a little bit like the whole world just got a look at the lingerie drawer in my bedroom. Funny, huh?


You can see and read more here.

P.S. I'm reminded today of this blog post by the amazing Bon Appetempt about the subtle pain of art and exposure (and chicken with hot-sauce butter). If you're in the business of creativity, make some time for this, too. 

3 comments:

Megan Taylor said...

Anne! This is so exciting! I love this glimpse into your kitchen. It's like "closet visit" but "kitchen visit." Cozy, love the cookbooks. And what's in that gorgeous green bin...next to the vanilla??? xo

Anne Zimmerman said...

Megan -- it is gorgeous cocoa powder from Lauderee in Paris. An amazing gift!

Sunday Taylor said...

Your kitchen is absolutely charming!