Monday, February 28, 2011

AN EXTRAVAGANT HUNGER IS OFFICIALLY OUT!



There's really nothing quite like seeing a stack of your books piled high on the front table of one of your favorite bookstores. The only thing better? When they put it in the window.

I'm so proud to say that my book, AN EXTRAVAGANT HUNGER: The Passionate Years of M.F.K. Fisher is available in bookstores now.

Read the reviews. Invite me to your book clubs. Come see me on my book tour -- I'm headed all over the Bay Area and to Salt Lake City, New York, Portland and Seattle.

Learn more about the legendary M.F.K Fisher and how her iconic writing forever changed the genre of food writing by reading the book. Or, read the Cliff Notes version here.

Curious about me? I write my own biography here and tell you the story behind the story here.

Questions, comments, interview requests? Contact me here.  

xo

2 comments:

shanna said...

Ah! So exciting! Congratulations!

Megan Gordon said...

Yippee! Can't wait for June reading! xoxox.