Thursday, March 12, 2009

Books & Blogs

I went to see Molly of Orangette fame read from her new book, A Homemade Life, last night at the Ferry Plaza Book Passages.

Book Passages is the most beautiful bookstore. If you've never been, you get to watch your favorite authors read their own words while standing in front of huge windows that look out to the dock, the Bay Bridge, and the little ferry pulling in and out taking the commuters home.

Molly was completely charming -- the kind of person you want to be friends with. Has anyone read the book?

1 comment:

B said...

I've read the book and enjoyed Molly's little stories to bring the recipes to life. I've only tried the Grotto Eggs - yummy of course - but I have all the fixings for ginger banana bread so that will be next up. The book makes me want to stay home from work and bake all day. Keep up the good writing, Anne! xo b